When any class is derived from any other base class then it inherits all the properties and method of base class to derived class.
Its call implementation inheritance.
When class inherits only signature of function from its corresponding base class is call interface inheritance.
See Also :
- What is Class and Object in C#.net ?
- What is Encapsulation in C#.Net ?
- What is Abstract Class in C#.Net,How to use Abstract class in .net?
- Wht is Inheritance in c#.net ?
- What is Method Overloading in .Net?